Tuesday, December 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREESOME menage a trois

One warm spring afternoon I arrived at a client's home to tune her piano.  As I parked my car at the curb, a young blonde woman pulled up in a sporty red convertible and parked directly behind me.  As I got out of my car she exited hers.  As I walked up the front walk she walked a few paces behind me. When I arrived at the front door she stood next to me and asked if I were the man of the house.  I explained I was the piano tuner.  She smiled and said, "Are you going to ring the door bell or should I?" I rang.  My client opened the door.  Flustered and red faced she told the young women to head upstairs and explained to me that she had forgotten our appointment and it was her husband's birthday.  He had always fantasized about he and his wife having a threesome with a pretty young blondie.  His wife had arranged the menage a trois as his birthday present.  I offered to come back another time to tune the piano but my client brushed the idea off by saying, "You'll be downstairs and we'll be upstairs.  I'll pay you now and you can just let yourself out."  The three were fairly noisy so it was a very erotic piano tuning.  When I got home that evening I told my wife about the incident.  I prefaced with, "Honey, what were you thinking about for my birthday?"